- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
I cleanse my body and my mind..
When I find the light within my heart
When I touch the earth with the spirit of being
When I kiss the sun with my soul
When I open my palms to the sky
This message is transmuted to you….
Dawud in Islam is when we pray for the well being and happiness for our brothers and sisters, and all of humanity.
No details found.
Cairo Int. Airport – Cairo ONUpon arrival to Cairo Int. Airport, you will be met with our English-speaking representative who will help and assist you in all formalities and transfer to your hotel, overnight Cairo.
Full Day Pyramids – Flight To Luxor & Overnight LuxorBreakfast at hotel & check out. Then you will be met by our English Egyptologist tour guide to start your first day tour by visiting Pyramids of Giza “Khufu, Khafre & Menkaure”, where the greatness has been embodied in three pyramids with a limestone statue of Sphinx guarding the whole area.Then proceed to one of our local restaurant to have your lunch. After that you will proceed to the city of Sakkara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of king Djoser. This pyramid has a very nice story, when king Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different, so that the king could be buried at. As a result the well-known Architect creates the Step pyramid, which surprised the king so much since it was considered to be a new achievement in this period. Finally you we will drive towards Memphis, where you can visit The Open Air Museum including the marvelous monuments of king Ramses II.After finishing your day tour, you will transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor. Upon arrival to Luxor, you will transfer to your hotel & overnight in Luxor. (Breakfast – Lunch)
Tour To Dendera And Abydos Temples – Luxor ONBreakfast at your hotel and then discover the ancient sites. First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor. The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor. After finish your day tour, you will transferred back to your hotel and overnight Luxor. (Breakfast- Lunch)
- 01 night accommodation at 5* hotel in Cairo – based on B.B basis.
- 02 night s’ accommodation at 5* hotel in Luxor – based on B.B basis.
- 04 nights’ accommodation on board 5* Nile cruise – based on FB basis.
- 04 nights’ accommodation at 5* hotel in Cairo – based on B.B basis
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flight (Cairo/ Aswan – Luxor / Cairo).
- Professional Spiritual Teacher, Healer, lecturer and Author.
- English- Egyptolgist speaking guide.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours).
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise Private Guided Tours.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Entrance fees inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops & Sekhmet at Karnak Temples.
- Bottled water during your tour.
- Meals at hotels, Nile Cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- All local taxes & services
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spendings like drinks during meals Laundry …etc
- Pricing NameStartMin Group SizeMax Group SizePrice
- Pricing Name: Person in Single RoomStart:Min Group Size: No size limitMax Group Size: No size limitprice: /Person
- Pricing Name: Person in Double RoomStart:Min Group Size: No size limitMax Group Size: No size limitprice: /Person
- Pricing Name: Person in Triple RoomStart:Min Group Size: No size limitMax Group Size: No size limitprice: /Person
No Details Found